Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Cards etc...etc....

Wow, the Thanksgiving Holiday went by way too fast and it's almost already Christmas. I have been a busy bee making (or trying to make) my Christmas cards for this year. I am posting a picture of the two that I have made so far. I can't decide which one I want to do or if I want to make a different one. I guess I better get going on them if I want to mail them in time. haha! 


Then I made my snowmen for my ATC snowman swap on one of my Yahoo groups. These came out so cute, I can't wait to see what everyone else did for this swap. I love snowmen!!!


..... And last but not least, I finished my inchies inside a Twinchie  pieces for a swap I'm doing on Swap-Bot. These were so fun to do, it's great working on a smaller canvas sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment