While that was drying I cut the butterflies using a Tim Holtz movers and shapers die. I used dark red cardstock for the "under" butterfly and Wendy Vecchi "clearly for art" for the upper one. This is my first time using the clearly for art product and I was excited to use it. Once everything was cut, I alcohol inked the clear butterflies with Ranger +Tim Holtz alcohol inks and once that dried I stamped on them with Tim Holtz "Going Somewhere" stamp set and Adirondack black ink pad. I also lined the outside edges with a copic black marker to make them stand out more. Once that dried (Lots of drying here) I heated them with the heat tool and the cool thing about this product (Clearly for Art) is when it's heated it gets soft and you can form it however you want and then once it cools a little it gets hard again and stays put. It's SO cool!!! If you don't like how it turned out, you heat it again and reform it, easy peasy! I love this stuff!!!
Once the butterflies were formed and shaped I glued them to the base red cardstock butterfly.
While those dried thoroughly, I went back to the background and adhered those onto cardboard for thickness. I added the butterflies once they were dry and stamped the word "Fly" to another red pattered paper and embossed it, cut it out with fancy scissors and distressed the edges with Tim's distress inks in Black Soot.
Lastly I used various colors of reds from Tim's Distress Stains once again to dye some white flowers a red . I also sprayed them with perfect pearls mist for shimmer, added a brad and adhered them to the ATC.
Hope you like it, it sounds like a lot but it was fun to put together. This one is also going on the challenge for Simon Says Stamp and also on Sunday Stamper