Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

All Things Tim ATC Swap

On my Yahoo group, All Things Tim, for our ATC swap this month we were to create an ATC using Tim's mini-mister spritzing techniques for Distress Ink/s for your background. Here is a link to the video: Distress Ink Video by Tim Holtz
I was excited about this theme because I wanted to make a really bright colored background this time. I don't do a whole lot of brights so I really wanted to play with this. Here is what I came up with...

I absolutely love this Townscape Die by Sizzix and Tim Holtz and when I saw that it was in stock at Absolutely Everything  I just had to jump on it. I have been wanting it for some time now. Hope you like what I came up with :)
 

2 comments:

  1. I like the bright background! It looks like a sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are the most gorgeous atc's ever, but you are going to be so upset with me. I accidently got color wash on mine...I thought I would cry. I am posting them on my blog when the rest come in, and I told everyone about my mistake. Bummer...but I still love it!

    ReplyDelete