Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Layers and Layers Journal Page

This journal page has taken on a life of it's own over the passed few weeks. I have been working on it here and there and then setting it aside while I do something else. 


I started out with this two page spread by adding paint to the background and then adding some decorative tape and some painters tape. I'm going to take the painters tape off later


I then adding some stamping here and there with different colors of archival ink and Tim Holtz stamps


I then used Wendy Vecchi black embossing paste and a stencil and went over some of the page with that


I set the page aside to dry and came back to it in a few days

Next I tore the painters tape off


I then added some torn pieces of book pages and painted onto those with more acrylic paint



I added some cardboard circles that I painted and stamped onto


I then used some Claudine Hellmuth Blank Canvas white paint and another stencil


This is my two page spread thus far
(somehow my lighting wasn't so great sorry for that)


At this point I was stumped, what to do, what to do

I had just gotten some Dyan Reaveley stamps and I have some of her old stamps that I just love, so I decided to go with those
I also added some wash tape and a Tim Holtz quote





This page has many elements and a lot going on but I really like how it has turned out.

Have a wonderful day all and thanks for coming by
Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment