Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Stampotique ATC Facebook Swap

Hello and welcome back to my blog... today I would like to show you some ATCs that I made for the Stampotique Facebook page ATC swap. The Facebook group does a swap about once a month with people from all over the world and it's been so fun.
This months theme for the swap was all about "Swaperoo"
The idea is to create an ATC for your partner with Stampotique Stamps and swap out the body parts and mix and match them.

Here are the two ATCs I made for my two partners.


I used the following Stampotique Stamps:
Carrot - By Artist Jill Penney
 Halloween CubeRogerPenelope all by artist Daniel Torrente
When I grow Up - Carol's Collection
Barcode Text 2Design Cube 2 - By Artist France Papillon

This was such a fun swap and I love how these came out. I just had to show you!!
Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous your ATC's are such fun, I love them :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This challenge was a pleasure for the eye!! Your ATC's are really fab! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous. Love the bright colours. Love the words. Especially the long word. Love the girls head on the seahorse body. Hugz

    ReplyDelete