Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

SDC 211 - Perfectly Primary

Welcome back to the blog today, it's another Wednesday and you know what that means, another challenge over at:
Stampotique Challenge Blog

Sue Davies is our hostess this week and she's bringing us back to our childhood days:

Take 2 of the 3 primary colours (and the colours that they create when mixed) and just use these on your creation. You can also use black and white if you like. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create.

For my creation I decided to do an Art Journal Page
I used DecoArt media paints for my background
my blue didn't come out as bright as I had wanted but it was ok. I used the paint through a brick stencil



for my creation I used Stampotique Stamps:

Jester - By Artist Kate Crane
Capture the Magic - By Artist Roc Nicholas

Come on over to the blog and join us for this wonderfully fun challenge.
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Love this Claudine, Jester looks fab in these colours xx

    ReplyDelete