Friday, October 16, 2015

Altered Puzzle Challenge - Finale!

Ever since we finished the Altered Puzzle Challenge on my Facebook group
I have been wanting to do something with my puzzle. At the point where we finished it wasn't all attached, I just put the pieces together and left them.



I finally got around to glueing those pieces together. I simply used E6000 for this


I applied the glue around the edges and smooshed them together, I did all of this on my craft sheet so that the excess would not stick to anything


I used various object to set on top of my puzzle while it was drying, just to keep the pieces flatter
I let my puzzle dry overnight

Here is what my puzzle looks like when all glued and dried.


I just love it, I decided to hang it in my house using an antique hanger


Let's see what you all have done with your puzzles!!!
Thanks for coming by and sharing this with me.
Cheers!!!

4 comments:

  1. totally love this :) my plan is to do one with my art group in the future. thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great finished puzzle The hanger was a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally awesome Claudine! I really have art envy here lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to tell you that this turned out awesome! Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete