Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Stampotique Challenge 223 - Quick and Easy Christmas Cards

Welcome back to the blog today everyone. I hope you are all having a great Thanksgiving week and are ready for some turkey and fixings tomorrow!! 
Today is Wednesday and that means another wonderful challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog
Nellie is our hostess and she is challenging us to "Quick and Easy Christmas Cards"
Here is what she says about this challenge:

"It's that time of year again, that you know you should have started earlier with making your Christmas cards. So now you have to come up with some quick and easy (yet stunning) Christmas cards."

So let's see your best, quick and easy (yet stunning) Christmas Cards.

For this challenge I decided to go little silly yet fun, this card was pretty easy and quick to make.

Stampotique Stamps I used 
Global Warming - By Daniel Torrente


I sure hope you will join us over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog this week for this fast and easy challenge. 
Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

6 comments:

  1. LOL, love it! Sassy holiday cards should be a thing; I'd like to see more of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudine! I sent you an email but haven't heard from you so just checking here because I might have the wrong email address. Can you email me? Beautiful card btw!!! That is hilarious! Thanks so much - Love from Laura xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Have a fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete