Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Stampotique Challenge 256 - Mail Art

Hello all and welcome back to the blog this week. I have a fun project to share with you today. Over at Stampotique's Challenge Blog they have great new challenge. This week it's all about "Mail Art"
make something you can mail.

As you all know I have been missing my baby girl, she went off to college a couple of week's ago. Well, I made her some things that I could mail to her. Last week I showed you the bookmark. Well this week I wanted to show the envelope I created for her letter and bookmark.

I used a envelope tool to create an envelope with this pretty piece of polka dot cardstock
It is a turquoise color with shiny silver polka dots. It's hard to see in the pic because I got a glare.

I used my stamps to stamp onto white cardstock and colored them and then cut them out and glued them onto the front of my envelope.


I used Stampotique stamps:
Take your time - By Daniel Torrente
3 Daisies  - By Terri Richardson
I hope my daughter really likes getting fun mail art haha! I plan on mailing many letters like this to her.

Don't forget that we have a brand new ATC swap on our Facebook 
page this month too. Come on over and join us
For more inspiration see us on

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful Claudine....awww, life eh. My mum used to send me crazy stuff in the mail and I LOVED receiving it. Your daughter is a lucky girl xx

    ReplyDelete