Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Art Journaling

So my daughter and I went to an art journaling class last night and we had SO much fun. We worked with Faber Castel Gelatos and they are a ton of fun. So many possibilities, we created a work on canvas and a tag and on one sheet of journal paper. The teacher is going to bind everything when we have enough pages to make a journal, it's going to be really cool.  Here are a few things that we did last night, I didn't finish my journal page that we worked on so I will show that later. Then, at the bottom of this post I'm sharing the journal that I've already started myself at home.

This is my canvas, I'm going to add a button in the middle of the flower. This was all done with gelatos

This is my daughters tag that she did

The next few pics are of the journal that I am working on at home. This is the cover.






3 comments:

  1. It's refreshing to know people who actually write in their journals. Combining art with journaling, the written word. I mean isn't that what's it all about? Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great having you & your daughter in class! Nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great having you & your daughter in class the other night. Good job!

    ReplyDelete