Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

What' I'm working on now.... besides cleaning my craft room

Well, I have been slowly trying to clean up my craft room, but I really don't think I'm getting anywhere. I'm usually a pretty tidy person but lately my craft room has gotten kind of messy and the fascinating thing is... It's not really bothering me!!! haha! 
Ok, so I was talking to my friend Deanna today about this box I have been working on. I've been trying to do a little bit of work on it every time I'm in my room so it's coming along slowly, I'm not sure if I'm happy with it so any advice/feedback is truly appreciated. I got this bright idea to make my own box for my Tim Holtz Distress Inks and the pads and dabbers. I had this shoe box that was just the perfect size for what I wanted so I covered it with cardboard paper and grunged it up. I used mostly Tim products but threw some other things in there too. It's not done yet, I want to add a knob of some sort on the front and I need to glue the lid to the side so it opens and shuts. Feedback PAHLEEASE!! :-p Thanks all!!


This is the top of the lid

This is the front of the box where I need to add a knob


This is the inside, I made a divider and shelf inside for the ink pads and covered them with Tim paper.


This is the inside with my dabbers in, I know the box won't hold all the distress inks once I have more but it was a fun project anyway.


9 comments:

  1. I think it looks great, if you hate it, it can live with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, it can come live at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow claudine, excellent idea! eco friendly AND totally organized for productivity...i love it just the way it is, kudos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your box, its gorgeous.I need a good storage solution for all my embossing folders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool masking/stenciling on here.... LOVE your box and all of its color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great idea and its turned out lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your feedback, it's nice to know others enjoy your work :)

    ReplyDelete