Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Working on a Few Swaps

I have been steadily trying to catch up on some of my swaps that I have joined. I still have quite a few to work on too. lol.. Needless to say, I've been a little behind lately. Anyway, I did finish another charm swap on one of my groups, the theme was Christmas, so we each had to make two sets of 8 Christmas Charms. These are the two different charms that I made.


Ok so this first charm was made from a real  piece from a pinecone and looks much better in person lol... It came out pretty cool I think, I covered it with some gloss and punched a hole, used the wire and added a leaf bead and small wire bead up top.

These charms were fun to so, I made them out of felt and I had found these really cool metal circles with Christmas sayings on them at a craft store for 75% off. I thought they made a cool addition to these charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment