Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Few Fast Christmas Cards

Hello Crafty Friends, 
 I'm back from my family emergency. Those of you who know me, know that my father had a massive stroke about three weeks ago and he is now in a physical therapy center. It's been tough but he is on the road to recovery and getting back to where he was. It's going to be a long road for my Dad and entire family. I trust in the Lord to take him along this process and see him through.
I've been back home for about a week now and I had so many things that I needed to catch up on (home wise and crafty wise) I sat down in my craft room for the first time since my Dad's stroke and made a few quick Christmas cards. I really needed it too, I missed crafting and using my imagination. 
These two cards were quick but I think they turned out fun and festive and I hope the recipients enjoy them. I'm also entering these into the new challenge from Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog The challenge this week is Christmas!! Anything Christmas goes. They are giving away a 50.00 gift card to their wonderful store to one lucky winner.


4 comments:

  1. Your cards are truly beautiful! Love your use of traditional holiday colors. :) My best to your father in his recovery! Thank you for playing along with our "Merry Christmas" challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards and prayers for your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Glad you father is doing some better! I hope and pray he continues to a full recovery! So glad you were able to create a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claudine, thank you for sharing your beautiful cards. Please know that your father and your family will be held in my prayers!
    Much love,
    KayJay/Kathy (former member of the ATT group)
    kjprincipal@pacbell.net

    ReplyDelete