Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

Another 12 Tags of 2014 - August

So, I usually do two postcards for the 12 Tags of 2014 and this month I only did one. I decided that I wasn't satisfied with one so I made another one. LOL...


I always like to have one for a friend and one for me, so I just had to make another. I didn't want to two to be the same so I made a different one this time.

Like the last postcard, I started by using Tim's tissue paper


I also used Tim's Tissue Tape, stamps and various stencils


I also used my gelli roll pen to write over the metal in my word band, I wasn't sure if it was going to work at all but it worked pretty good


If you want to see how to make this entire postcard, make sure to head over to Tim's Blog and check out the full tutorial

Here is my finished postcard



I used Tim's Word Band, ideology trinkets, stencils, remnant rubs, stamps, distress inks and much more on this postcard, how fun to put so many wonderful products together in a mixed media piece!!!

I think I'm in love with this one, I just love the way the color came out.
Hope you have enjoyed my postcard today, have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors and the hexagon stenciling! and the pin with the banner clipped on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great postcard, Claudine - beautiful colors and design - thanks so much for sharing the "how to."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome postcard! LOVE the bee and all the color! Fab take girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this postcard, Claudine! Great vintage colors immediately draw my eye for a closer look! Brilliantly designed!

    ReplyDelete