Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Stampotique Challenge "Under the Sea"

Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog. I'm a little late posting this week's challenge over at Stampotique Originals but since I've been on vacation it's taken me a bit to get all caught up.
This week Kristen is our hostess and she has chosen the theme
"Under the Sea"
This is what Kristen says about this week's challenge:
"This week is my week as hostess and the ocean is my happy place. It is calm and soothing and I love the sound of the waves. So this week, I challenge you to create an ocean themed project. I can't wait to see what you come up with."

For my project this week, I decided to create a card for someone special as a thank you.

Here is my card for this week


and a close up


For this card I used a stamp by Daniel Torrente called Smushasha

Come on by the Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog and join us in this fun challenge. You could end up winning a 30.00 gift certificate to the online store

Have a great day!!!

2 comments: