Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Stampotique Designer's Challenge - Use Ribbon

Happy Wednesday everyone, it's time for another challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog
and this week our hostess is Corrie and she is asking us to "Use Ribbon" This week

Here is what Corrie says about this challenge:

"I struggle to use ribbon in my projects but I do like it. So I want you to show me what you do with ribbon. Have fun! Corrie"

I figured I'd make a card for this challenge. I love adding ribbon to cards. Here is my project:


It's kind of hard to see in the photo but that plate at the bottom says "Friendship" 
I used Stampotique stamps:

French Journal Page - By artist France Papillon
Crow Line - By artist Janet Klein

Come on over and join us this week for this fun challenge.


8 comments:

  1. Love your stamping and the black bow is perfect. Wonderful work! -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card you have created Claudine ! The bow finished it off perfectly !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love your creation.looks like fall time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. I don't use ribbon enough but since my goal this year is to use more of my supplies I stepped up to the challenge. I love ribbon and bows but alas my bows always end up looking crummy. I've tried following different tutorials but with no luck. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try this one. I found it yesterday and it looks like it's a winner. Hugz
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngBPzOdFZpQ

      Delete
  6. That is lovely. I like how it glows and the friendship is beautiful. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful Claudine, love it x

    ReplyDelete