Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Stampotique Challenge 225 - Alphabets

Good morning everyone, I hope your having a wonderful week. It's time for another new challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog. This week I am hosting and my challenge to you is "Alphabets" 
Use your alphabet or image stamps to create a letter

I decided to do a journal page for this challenge and here is what I came up with this week


I used Stampotique Stamps:

Never-ending Wall, small - By Arwen McCullen which I used to create my letter "A"
Twinkie - By Daniel Torrente

I sure hope you will come by the Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog and join us this week. 
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. This is cool. I like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Twinkie has been to the gym!
    Great fun Claudine love it x

    ReplyDelete