Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Stampotique Challenge - 227 Color Blobs

Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog today. It's Wednesday and that means another challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Bog

This week Arwen McCullen is our hostess and she is challenging us to "Color Blobs" she wants to see blobs of different colors in your design this week.


For this challenge I decided to do a journal page. I love the idea of colorful blobs all over my page. 
I used Tim Holtz Distress stains on my background and kind of just blobbed them on. I love that splatter effect

I used Designer Magda Polokow's stamp called Young Ignis
I think anytime your just vegging with your
favorite stuffed animal it's a "happy" time. 
I also used Daniel Torrente's Circle Cube in the upper lefthand corner of this page. I colored each circle the colors of my background. 


Come on over to the Stampotique Challenge blog and join us this week

For more inspiration see us on
and

3 comments: