Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Stampotique Challenge 229 - Two Much Fun

Hello all and welcome back to the blog today. This week over at  Stampotique our hostess is Valerie and her challenge is "Two Much Fun"
This is what Valerie says about this challenge:
"This week let's feature two's. You can interpret this any way you want. Duos, Mirrors, the number 2, duplicates - whatever comes to mind"
I decided to work in my tag book that my friend Terri sent me. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I began this page but I like how it turned out haha!

I used Stampotique Stamps

Reggie and Rudy - By Artist Daniel Torrente


In this background I used some stencils and clear embossing paste, Dina Wakley's paints and some other misc stencils. 
The "Friends" word is a thinlits die by Tim Holtz.

Come on over to the Stampotique  Designer's Challenge Blog and join us this week. There is also a ton of inspiration from our design team. 
For even more inspiration see us on
and

2 comments:

  1. Cool idea for a tag book, and LOVE the little seahorse...so colorful and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Claudine. I can't recall seeing a tag book before. Great idea! x

    ReplyDelete