Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Stampotique Challenge 233 - Use Squares in any form

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. It's Wednesday again and you know what that means. Another fun challenge over at Stampotique.
This week Corrie is our host and she is challenging us to "Use squares in any form"
Here is what Corrie says about this fun challenge:

"I am very fond of circles in my work, so I wanted to get out of my comfort zone and use squares for a change and I would like you to join me. Have fun this week!"

I too love using circles and I don't use squares often so this was a challenge for me

I worked in my art journal again this week
My background was painted with Dina Wakley paints and a sponge
I also used some washi tape that I just bought, it's one of my favorites of all my washi tapes now. haha! I figured it was perfect for this challenge because it's all different colors of squares


I used Stampotique Stamps:
Mushroom ForestLarge Fleurfly by artist Janet Klein

Peace and Love with words on the side (only used the words here) - By artist Kate Crane

Calendar Cube - By artist Daniel Torrente

Come on over to Stampotique's Challenge Blog this week and join us for the Square challenge.

For more inspiration see us on
and




4 comments:

  1. Love the vibrancy of your colour choices, Claudine. This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Claudine, you're right the washi matches perfectly, well done you :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like this Claudine, and your washi tape is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page and great squareness!

    ReplyDelete