Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Stampotique Challenge - Love is in the Air

Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog. It's Wednesday and that mean onto another challenge over at Stampotique 

This week our hostess is Coby and since it's so close to Valentine's Day she has a "Love is in the Air" challenge for us
Here is what Coby says about this challenge:

"Love, so sweet, so tender.....Love is more than a boy and a girl... love are my children, my grandchildren, animals... show in your creation this week, love"

What a sweet sentiment... 
For my creation this week I worked with a wooden heart. I've had this for awhile just wasn't sure what to do with it and when I began this challenge I knew I wanted to use this heart. 
I created a hanging with it

I simply painted the background with Dylusions paint (love how bright the colors are with Dyan's paints) 
I then stamped Daniel's Hearts and also Dwindled by artist Daniel Torrente
I went around some of Daniel's Hearts with my white gel pen so they would pop a little


I also drew a white line around my heart and squiggle line as well.
Lastly I added yarn for the hanger. 
This was so fun to put together. I love how it turned out...

Come on over to the Stampotique  Designer's Challenge Blog and join us this week. There is also a ton of inspiration from our design team. 
For even more inspiration see us on
and

2 comments:

  1. "Dwindled" looks like she is waiting for her valentine to take her to dinner! VERY nice, Claudine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my how funny lololol we both did a hanging heart and used Daniel's heart! Love your colour combo Claudine!

    ReplyDelete