Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Word Up Weekend

Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog today. I've been working on more samples for my work AND Stampotique items.

We at Stampotique have this wonderful thing called "Word Up Weekend" where we are sharing words, phrases and alphabets that Stampotique carries in their line of fabulous stamps. We want  people to be aware of all the wonderful words and phrases that Stampotique carries. They have quite a diverse array of them.
The design team has been sharing these on the weekend on our Facebook Page, that is why we call it "Word Up Weekend"

I figured I'd take part in the fun this time. 
Here are my submissions:
A Card

Stamps Used:
God Loved by Terri Richardson
Kate's Angel - By Kate Crane
Ta-Dah - By Kate Crane (for the flowers on her head)


A Cell Phone Case

Stamps Used:
Florae Doodle Dolly - By Karen Hayselden
Circled Circle - By France Papillon
Barcode Text 2 - By France Papillon

Thanks so much for coming by, I hope that you have enjoyed my "Word Up Weekend" projects. 
CHEERS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment