Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2016

One Card 3 Different Ways

Hello and thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope you are all ready for Christmas, it's coming pretty fast, can you believe how quickly it comes and then goes?
I was perusing Pinterest the other day, as I usually do and I found a great card that I wanted to take inspiration from. I can't give anyone credit for the inspiration because the photo doesn't link back to a blog or anything but whomever you are, thank you for the inspiration for this project.
I decided to make a similar card BUT I wanted to show the versatility of Stampotique stamps and make this card, three different but similar ways using Stampotique stamps.

The first one I did was this one, using Karen Hayselden's Safina Stamp

The gold paper in the background is Tim Holtz Deco Sheets, these are fabulous thin sheets of glittery paper with a self adhesive backing. The Ribbon is also a Tim Holtz product
The snowflake die comes from Memory Box and it's called Dazzling Snowflake

Next up I used a stamp by Kate Crane called Christmas Boots
This is the cutest bunny in a santa suit and I thought it worked so great on the card 
I also used words by Kate Crane, these words come on the side with Peace and Love Angel


The background was made exactly the same as the one above, the dimensions are different I made this card taller to accommodate the bunny

and lastly for this card I used the Hohoho words from the stamp by Karen Hayselden Holly Wally

Tracy Scott's Stamp called  Lola

Daniel Torrente's stamp called Christmas Cubed


This time I used silver Tim Holtz Deco Sheets behind the red and a blue card base.

I hope you enjoyed seeing how the same card can be done three different ways but still be so precious. I love how each one has it's own personality


Thanks for stopping by today. 
If your in the Colorado Springs area stop by Simple Pleasures and say Hi. We have all of these products in stock!!


For more inspiration on Stampotique see us on
and

1 comment:

  1. these are all so fun and each so different from the other! wonderful example of what you can do with the same basic background. i popped over from #halfanhourofart on FB. xo

    ReplyDelete