Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Stampotique Challenge 236 - St. Patrick's Day

Hello and welcome back to the blog today. We are celebrating St. Patrick's Day over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog this week and Jackie Payne is our hostess. Here is what Jackie says about this challenge:
"St Patrick's Day was lucky for me, I married my husband on this date, so I would like to see the luck of the Irish in your projects. Such as lucky clovers"

So let us see your best St. Patrick's Day creation!!

For this one I decided to make a tag


I used Stampotique Stamps:

Hat Cube - By Daniel Torrente
Monster News - By Kira Nichols
Barcode Text 2 - By France Papillon

I drew the little shamrock for the hat, he had to be festive!! haha! 

Come on over and join us this week at the Challenge Blog for a fun filled St Patrick's Day challenge

For more inspiration see us on
and

4 comments:

  1. He looks fun to hang out with! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does he bite and if so do you need to go see a doctor. Let Anita hang out with him - I think he bites!!!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete