Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Stampotique Challenge 251 - Black and White Only

I am so glad that you stopped by again today. Thanks for all your support. Today marks another challenge over at Stampotique's Designer Blog and Nellie van Leeuwin is our hostess, she is challenging us to use "Only black and white"
This is always difficult for me because I just love color.

I decided to make a card for someone special
For this I used Stampotique stamps:
Ruff - By Artist Kate Crane

The splatter circle is a die by Seth Apter. So fun!


I am also so happy to announce that the store where I work "Simple Pleasures" is now carrying Stampotique stamps for the first time ever! Yay! and we SHIP!!! 
We put them out the other day with loads of fun samples created by the design team and some friends and wonderful teachers. 








I sure hope you will join us in this wonderful challenge this week at Stampotque's Blog. We always give away two lucky winners a 30.00 gift certificate.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.

3 comments: