Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Simple Cards

Hello all and welcome back to the blog today. I wanted to share with you some simple cards that I have been making. Mostly for my daughter who went off to college. I like to send her a card at least once every other week and these are some of the cards I've made

The first two cards are some that I created with Stampotique stamps:
Leaf Tree - By Terri Richardson
Animal Cube - By Magda Polakow




The next two cards were made by using Stamping Up stamp and die sets. I love these two they are so fun, thanks to pinterest for the inspiration haha!



Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you like my Simple cards... I love your comments so if you have a chance let me know what you think.
CHEERS!!

1 comment:

  1. this is a beautiful way to keep in touch with your college daughter! lovely cards. xo

    ReplyDelete