Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Postcard - Stampotique Weekly Challenge

Happy Hump day everyone, thank for stopping by the blog and having a little postcard crafting today. It's my turn over at the Stampotique Designer's Blog so make sure to pop by if you can and leave me some comment love!


The new challenge this week over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog was chosen by our wonderful Sue Davies and she is asking us to do something Postcard Size - 4x6 

I have to say that I love making postcards, I'm actually making my Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 in postcard sizes. 

For my card today I am using Stampotique Stamp

Large Sunflower by artist Janet Klein #9256

If you have been following Stampotique's new releases this is one of the stamps that just made it's debut and it's beautiful

I also used one of my fun gelli plate backgrounds, I usually make these in 8x10 sizes and then just cut them down as needed


I added a little bit of paint circles and doodles here and there onto my background



I used Wendy Vecchi's clearly for art and stamped my flowers onto it with StazOn black in. I then colored each flower with acrylic paint, Once dry I heated up the "Clearly for Art" and shaped it so my flowers would have dimension


Thanks again for stopping by and as always I treasure your comments.
Have a great Wednesday!!!

13 comments:

  1. Claudine this is absolutely beautiful, I love your background and the flowers look gorgeous on the Clearly For Art. You have rocked my challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red in your background, Claudine--really brings out the red in the sunflowers! Gorgeous postcard! Love using Wendy Vecchi's products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you have done with those flowers on that background looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, it makes me wish for summer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great transformation of that gelli print. You sure made those flowers sing. I did ordered this flower and impatiently waiting for shipment! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. The background is fabulous! I love the flowers on top of everything! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claudine , the post card is alsome on my I really love this one...
    Thanky ou for sharing........MaryRedford

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a sensational background - love what you did with it and those little pops of red are perfect. Your flowers are amazing! What a great piece!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this page Claudine !!
    Lillian
    http://canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is way cool Claudine! The background is INKcredibly delicious and those daisies are divine!

    Amy*

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a piece of ART. Really love this. Beautiful Colors.
    Thanks for showing Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wauuuuuw, gorgeous, I love this, super background.I,m going follow you.
    Bye Ballie (Bennarda)

    ReplyDelete