Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Over The Edge Mini Album

I joined another swap on one of my Yahoo groups and for this swap you had to make a mini journal and the theme was "Over the Edge" so each page had to have something that hung over the edge. We were to make 6 pages (lightly decorated backs) that measure 4" x 6". We will be sending them into the hostess who will then bind them all together for us. I also made a front page and back page for mine. Take a look....


This is my front page

This is my back page





For this page I used some old letters I have received from friends as the
background and then painted over that.

This one opens with a little message inside




5 comments:

  1. These are neato! Thanks for sharing, Claudine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely color & content! thank you much for sharing ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great - I am doing this swap also, I wonder which of these pages will come my way. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved seeing all your different patterns and images.

    ReplyDelete