Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Perfect Pearls Card

So I was messing around in my craft room today and I needed to come up with a card for swapping next month at my "altered artists" meeting. We are swapping greeting cards next month and I haven't made mine just yet. Since I had some free time, I figured I'd make them. So this technique that I've been wanting to try for some time just popped into my head. It's a technique using an embossed image and perfect pearls. I think the card came out fantastic, it's one of my favorites. Hope you like it too.

2 comments:

  1. fantastic indeed! for me, black always enhances any design. thank you much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your technique turned out beautifully! I am always in awe of artists like you that are naturally adept at techniques. Mine often look like mud :)

    ReplyDelete