|This was a packing tape transfer I did with the bird here.|
This was a page I had started at art journal class last weekend. I painted the background with acrylic paints. We were working with image transfers and the bird and house were in a magazine and I transferred it onto a piece of cardstock and after wetting it and removing all the magazine paper I painted over it with Claudine Hellmuth's glossy multi-medium to keep it nice looking. It's all grungy and torn looking but I really like the way it turned out. Then I added the other elements to the page and colored them with Tim's distress stains. I also stamped onto the words before I colored them. I might play around with it a little more. Who knows! My pages never seem to be finished, I always go back and doodle more.