Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Stampotique Designers Challenge - Anything Goes

As you all know I an honored to have made the Stampotique Design team and this month they have challenged us to "anything goes" Wow! How easy and fun is that? 
I made this project for the challenge and today is the first time my work is being showcased over at Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog. I hope you will check it out because I'm thrilled and excited to pieces!!


although the challenge is the same all month, you can post something new each week to be entered to win stamps for the fabulous Stampotique Originals. We hope you will join us in this awesome monthly long challenge.
In this project I used my Fabulous stamp from Carol's Collection.


and also Prom Queen by artist Daniel Torrent. 

The background was a "wipe off" page that I had used to wipe off my excess paint while working in my art journal. I thought this would be a good page to eventually use for something. Well, here it is! I really love using my "wipe off" pages, sometimes they can really turn into something special.


Thanks for coming by and don't forget to check out Stampotique Designers Challenge
This month.
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Prom Queen has never looked so *hot*, Claudine! Love how you created your own quote here and, I might just say, it, too, is FABULOUS! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous page!! Congrats on your SDC debut!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete