Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Father's Day Pocket Watch

This weekend is Father's Day and I always make my husband some kind of fun card or craft on these special days. He is always so supportive of my crafting and so I love making things for him.
This year I had a class over at the craft store that I teach at and I decided to do something in the theme of "Father's Day". I know how so many people struggle to do "masculine" projects so I did a mini class.
I made a pocket watch out of Tim Holtz Pocket watch die and added embossing powder in several different colors around the edges, I also used several other Tim Holtz dies on this project


Here are a few more photos




I am entering this project into a few challenges
 The Frilly and Funky challenge - "For All Our Father's" 
The Hobby Cutz Challenge 51 - Father's Day/Masculine

Thanks for coming by and have a super day!!






5 comments:

  1. So Cool Claudine. He's sure to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT Father's Day make! I love them! The clock is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudine these are amazing projects! Your husband is very lucky to have you ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is superb Claudine. Love the mix of embossing powders and the use of Remnant Rubs. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous projects Claudine ! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete