Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Stampotique Challenge SDC 153 - Anniversary/Love

Well hello there and welcome back to another new challenge over at Stampotique's Designers Challenge Blog


This week our wonderfully talented Kim Howard is our hostess and she has chosen the theme "Anniversary/Love"



I really love this because my husband and I just had our 17th wedding anniversary on the 21st 
I was thinking of him when I made this journal page.

I used Stampotique Stamps

Daniel's Hearts, Calendar Squares and Angel Boy - By Artist Daniel Torrente
Barcode Text - By artist France Papillon

I used my Dylusions spray for this background and I love how the right side of the page came out sort of splotchy. It was a happy mistake.
I also used some Tim Holtz stencils on the righthand side of the page.








I just love the colors blue and purple together like this page. So pretty and bright! I hope you enjoyed the page and please consider partaking in our challenge this week.
Thanks for coming by and have a wonderful rest of your week

3 comments:

  1. How lovely that you were thinking of your husband, congratulations on 17 years! What a lovely journal page you have made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journal spread is a perfect interpretation of today's Stampotique Designers' Challenge, Claudine! It is about heartfelt love, whether it be the new "butterflies in your belly" love, or the more seasoned love of 17 years. Lots of texture and detail, but what emphasizes the sincerity of this page is the tilt of Angel Boy's head. He is perfect here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages Claudine, 17 years!! Congratulations to you both :) xx

    ReplyDelete