Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Stampotique Designer's Challenge - Give Wings

Hello all and welcome back to the blog today. This is Wednesday and you know what that means... it's another challenge over at the Stampotique Designer's Blog 

This week our hostess is Astrid and she is asking us to "Give Wings" here is what she says about this challenge 

"Every stamper has a little Frankenstein in them. Give a stamp without wings a pair of them. Have fun creating!!"

I love wings of any kind so this challenge should be fun.

I decided to work on a journal page, I had recently created the background for this page and had left it for later. Well, it's later! haha!
This is what the page looked like prior to adding anything to it


I don't know why but I really like the look of this page... it just stands out to me

Here is my finished page



I used Stampotique Stamps:

Ignis - By Magda Polokow
Spider Wings - By Daniel Torrente
Her Soul Danced - By Roc Nicholas

I added the spider wings to Ignis, I think they are pretty fitting, don't you?

Thanks for coming by the blog today and make sure to pop on over to the 
Stampotique Designer's Challenge and enter the challenge, you could win a 30.00 gift certificate to the online store

CHEERS!!!

9 comments:

  1. I am very taken with your background. did you use texture paste over a stencil and then spray over the top followed by black distress ink? The colours are wonderful, it really looks dimensional from my side of the world...great page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background. Alcohol inks? or what Belinda said in the first comment?? Love the hot ink wings. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background! And the finished page looks fantastic! (This would also be a good entry over at this week's Summer of Color challenge purple + purple + yellow.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the richness to those colours, wonderful Claudine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you used and those spider wings are adorable. I may have to buy my own spider wings to use. This was a fun challenge so thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colours and texture in your background, love it all :D

    ReplyDelete