Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Stampotique Challenge 230 - Mardi Gras

Wednesday means we have a new challenge over at Stampotique's Challenge Blog. This week our hostess is
Kathi and she is challenging us to "Mardi Gras"

Here is what Kathi says about this challenge:
"The colors of Mardi Gras are purple, green, or gold. Use them or the symbols of Mardi Gras -- Fleurs de Lys, masks, costumes, or music! Let the good time roll!"

Well this is certainly going to be a challenge for me because I don't usually use any of those colors so I decided to go with it and see what happens.

I created a journal page this week and used Stampotique stamps:

Jasper Furling - By Artist Daniel Torrente
Unleash Yourself - By Roc Nicholas



So I hope you will come on over to the Stampotique  Designer's Challenge Blog and join us this week, you might also win a 30.00 gift certificate to the online store.

For more inspiration see us on
and

1 comment: