This is what Tim's beautiful tag looks like. Stunning!!
Here is how my finished creation turned out
I used a butterfly stamp instead of the dragonfly because the dragonfly was a bit large for the size I'm doing. I simply took Tim's butterfly stamp from the Papillon set and just used one of the butterflies on it.
I also used this mini blueprint gears from the Mini Blueprint 3 set for the background.
I did the distress paint background the same way Tim did his except I added the color Chipped Sapphire to the mix.
That Distress Metallic is so pretty and shimmery.
Once the background was stamped I used tissue tape. One of the tissue/washi tapes that I chose to use was really white in color so I took some distress stain, Walnut Stain and changed the color to more of a brown, aged look.
I colored the metal for my background the same way Tim did, with distress paint and a finger.
The sentiment metal piece that Tim used was too large for mine so I made my own with this little frame and a word stamp. I made a background for it with distress paints in coordinating colors.
I added the wings the same way that Tim did his for the dragonfly. With some Wendy Vecchi, Clearly for Art and Archival ink. So cool looking.
I think it came out really great and it looks super in my display along with my others.
Here are a few more photos of the finished piece.
I always have fun with Tim's 12 tags, I hope you will give this a shot and play along too.
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day.