Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ATC's That I Have Been Working On

While we are all waiting for my blog give-a-way I have been working on some ATCs for a swap on the Ink Stains With Roni Blog - The theme for this one is "general", so I can basically do what I want on them. Boy did I run with that. haha!! I went with a sort of Wendy Vecchi theme, I love her stamps. I also used Tim Holtz Distress stains on these and made a background for the first ATC, the stamp is from Hero Arts and the I just used the stains to dot each spot. I stamped the flowers and then embossed them and colored them with distress stains. On the 2nd one, I used sticky back canvas, by Claudine Hellmuth, to stamp the flower and then adhered it to a piece of grunge paper and then cut it out. I again, used the distress stains to color the flower and stamped again for the words on the petals. The background it just some layered stamps and the "Art" word is from a Wendy Vecchi set and I stamped it on Tim Holtz Cordinations grunge paper.  Hope you like them. 


 

1 comment:

  1. You are becoming quite the ATC queen!!! These are great and fun! The bottom one is WV!!!

    ReplyDelete