Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Specially For You - SDC131 - Stars

Hello all, thanks for stopping by, I hope you are all having  wonderful week. Hopefully it's only a 4 day work week for some of you.
I have a card for you today that is posted over at The Stampotique Designer's Blog 
I hope you will stop by and check it out and partake in the challenge this week
We are giving you one more week to do the "Stars" challenge
So make sure to stop by the Designer's Challenge Blog and link up your creation

Here is a sneak peek of my creation this week, I used the Stampotique Stamp - Topknot - by Daniel Torrent for this card


Hop on over to the Designer's Blog to check out some more details
Cheers!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card Claudine. Your friend is gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so cute--well, what I can see of it! Off to check out the details! Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete