Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

The Twelve Tags of 2013 - November

Hello everyone, today I wanted to share with you my project for this month's tag. As many of you know Tim Holtz is doing his 12 tags of 2013 again this year and he does one a month. We are now into the 11th tag for November. 
I am also putting together a 7 gypsies tray, one ATC sized project for each month of the tags. Tim's tags always always so much fun to do and he always gives us a fun technique.
You can go over to Tim's blog HERE to check out the full tutorial and details. 
Here is my project for this month....





My tray is almost finished, only one more slot to fill. I cannot wait to finish it and hang it in the house. So many fun techniques and projects to see and look at here.
Thanks again for stopping by, have a great day.

7 comments:

  1. Love this great tag- and I love the tray- I have one of these- I love the 12 months idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag , absolutely beautiful!!! The tray is wonderful! hugs Barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, there is some kind of magic happening here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this ATC. Very elegant. Your tray is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your atc turned out great and your tray looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cool and gorgeous effect on the tag. love your tray too! xo

    ReplyDelete