Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

OPPS!

Hey-yo! Everyone. So for today's project, I'm a dork and forgot to take photos of my process but this is a simple ATC so I can just explain how I came about this one. 

I am joining the challenge over at Wicked Wednesday, The challenge this week is "Creepy Halloween", you should check them out, they have some really fun and fantastic challenges.
I don't get to do ATCs as much as I would like and I really love them. 
For this one I used an idea that I had put on my previous tag book that I made HERE .. a friend of mine loved the crow page so I am going to make this ATC for her. 

For starters (I did take a photo of this part LOL)  I used my Tim Holtz distress paints and water for the background. You just dab some paint onto your craft sheet and spritz with water, spritz your ATC paper with water and run it through the paint. It blends so well.
The ATC looks bent in the photos but when it's all dry it flattens out.

Look at how well that distress paints blends and flows. So amazing!!


Once that was done, I set it aside to dry.
I then used Tim Holtz movers and shapers crow and cut him out with black card stock. I applied glossy accents to him and sprinkled black distress glitter onto him and set aside to dry.
I stamped my image - (Stampotique's Teddy by artist Daniel Torrent) onto separate paper and colored him with copic markers. I then fussy cut him out while cutting his head off. That just sounds terrible, doesn't it? LOL
Once all was dry I adhered everything to my background.




I really had fun with this one and since this will be my last Halloween project for now, it's good to go out with a BANG! 
Have a great day everyone.



6 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. This is freaking awesome - totally hysterical, I love it. Thank you so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL this is great! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! Love the background with the Distress Paints. Gorgeous mixing of colors. And the theme is really entertaining. Great ATC Claudine! -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this ATC, great colours and a bit creepy !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is scaring, great work! The head in the birds mouth!

    ReplyDelete