Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sneak Peek - Vintage Travel by Eileen Hull

Welcome back to the blog. Today I am showcasing a project that I did for the fabulous Eileen Hull 
Eileen is at CHA as we speak and she will be unveiling a new line of Sizzix dies called "Vintage Travel"

Eileen had asked her Inspiration team to make some samples to display at CHA and I was on that list as well

Today I wanted to show you her new Passport Book and a few other samples that I did

For the passport book I wanted to make it into an Art Journal



I stapled a piece of elastic to the back of the book and added a knob to the front so that I could close the book easily


I also added some ribbon and a Tim Holtz word token to the side of the book. This gives it a fun altered look



I used various Dies, stencils and stamps to create this wonderful journal. The journal has three pages inside (the one die makes the entire book)
I think this die is so versatile and can be used for so many wonderful things like a photo album, baby photos, brag book (perfect size to carry in a purse or car) Art Journal, the possibilities are endless

A few of the other dies I got to play with were the Luggage Tag and also the Travel Trailer

For the luggage tag I created a gift card holder, this die is the perfect size to use for that purpose



The Vintage Travel Trailer is my favorite, it is one of the cutest dies I've ever seen and it was so fun to work with 
I think everyone on the Inspiration team made one so Eileen has a wonderful caravan to display at CHA


Check out other projects by the rest of the Inspiration Team


Thanks for coming by and I hope you have enjoyed the sneak peek!!


6 comments:

  1. Claudine, I have a question -- what material did you use for your art journal and what size is it? Does the die cut chipboard? This is an incredibly exciting release! I love all the dies! It's going to be REALLY hard to choose what to buy first because I can't buy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Art Journal is fabulous and I love your little trailer! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great samples. A luggage tag die that fits gift cards - genius. Might need that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great. Wonderful journal to carry with you. The gift card in the luggage tag is genius, and that little trailer is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm quite intrigued by the Passport Art Journal. Does it have pages inside as well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This die is on my wishlist as is the rather cute caravan, Eileen is a great designer, liking all her new dies:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete