Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Stampotique Challenge - Painted Background

Welcome back to the blog on this lovely Wednesday
Today marks a new Challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog and this week our wonderful Corrie is our host. 
She chose the theme "Painted Background" in any form.


This is what Corrie says:
My first love in crafting is paint. So today I would like you all to use paint in your background. Doesn't matter what paint or how you apply it. Just have fun ! Corrie x

My new years resolution was to do more art journaling and to actually finish an entire journal. So for this challenge I am doing a journal page

I painted the background of my page with Dina Wakley's wonderful and bright paints
I colored all my stamped images with copic markers
I used Stampotique Stamps:

Giant Mushroom and Jasmin By Artist Jo Capper-Sandon

Barcode Text - By Artist France Papillon


I love bright color in my journal (as you can see) and I just love how this page came out.
Thanks for coming by and I hope you will join us over at the Challenge Blog... one lucky winner will win a 30.00 gift certificate to the online store
CHEERS!!

5 comments: