Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

A Journal Spread With Dylusions Paint

Welcome back to the blog today and thanks for stopping by.
Today I am using the new Dylusions Paints to create a journal spread. I will be working in my Dylusions Large journal for this.


I started this page by glueing some leftover printed paper here and there



I then chose a few of the Dylusions colors for my background
These paints are very fluid and go on somewhat transparent, so you should be able to see the paper through the paint once it's applied

I used lots of Dyluions stencils and paint, you can still see the paper on the edges even though I used several of the Dylusions colors over it
I just love how the background turned out here, Dyan's colors are so vibrant and beautiful



Here is my finished complete page
I used the black paint and a few stencils to create my girl




Thanks for coming by, I hope you got some journal inspiration :)

4 comments:

  1. So inspiring. I just got some woman silhouette stamps and want to make something like this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have used my favourite colours ! Love the Dylusions paints too. Your page is gorgeous !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous background - love the silhouettes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You nailed it with the silhouettes...love them! Gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete