Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Stampotique Challenge 191 - Circles

Welcome back to another Wednesday with me and Stampotique.
Today is Wednesday and that means another fun challenge over at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog

This week our hostess is the talented Magda Polakow and she has chosen the theme
"Circles"

Circles are quite fun and are actually one of my favorite things to work with when working on journal pages.
Of course that means I decided to do a journal page for this week's challenge. 

This page was a "wipe off" page when it began. I used it to wipe off the excess of my paint from my brayer while I gelli printed


I added painted circles, paper, stamps and doodles to the page and I even got out my sewing machine and stitched onto the page


for this page I used Stampotique Stamps

Circles Cube - By Daniel Torrente
Postmark - By France Papillon
Capture the Magic  - By Roc Nicholas
Stitched Houses - By Janet Klein

I really like the outcome of this page, it represents my home and family and what they mean to me. 
Thanks for coming by and make sure to check out the challenge over at The Designer's Challenge Blog there is always a monthly drawing for a 30.00 gift certificate to the online store. 

8 comments:

  1. That's such a fun page Claudine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page Claudine ! There's so much to see !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page Claudine. Love all those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is wonderful! THANKS for using my rubber stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always marvel at your use of colour Claudine, this is wonderful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these houses and gorgeous fun colors too! Way cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love the bonus pages from a Gelli Plate!!! This page is fab Claudine! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Claudine, beautiful colours and the torn paper is wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete