Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Tim Holtz Bird Crazy Journal Page

Hello and welcome to the blog. Today I wanted to show you a journal page that I did last week.
 I finally got my hands on that wonderful Tim Holtz stamp set called Bird Crazy this set is all the rage right now and I have seen so many fun projects using the set


For this page, I used Prima's Color Bloom spray in the color Cobalt to add color to my background
I haven't used these sprays before and I was anxious to give them a try, the color I used came out perfect

I used Tim Holtz's Honeycomb Frameworks Die as a sort of template before I sprayed the background

I then used s Tim's Tracks Stencil in my background, along with Archival ink in a blue color

The leaf is a stamp that was sent to me and created by my friend Terri Richardson 

I printed off the sentiment and adhered onto my page



I cannot wait to play with this stamp set again, such fun!! 
I hope you like my page, cheers!!

6 comments:

  1. I am loving these birds where ever I see them on people's blogs. Your journal page is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These birds as such fun. I'm hoping Tim might bring out another crazy animal/fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not purchased them yet but now I must!I love them and your page. Fabulous.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. These stamps are the greatest...love them, and love your page! Your bird is so darn cute, and love its color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Play with those stamps is totally fun! Your card is beautiful, I adore your color choice for the little bird! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete