Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Relaxing Journal Page

Welcome back to the blog today, I have been messing around in my craft room today and wanted to do something "just because"... It's always fun to create with one thing in mind, "relaxation"

For this page I used the new Dyan Reaveley Paint 
I first applied a coat of Gesso to my page so that the paint wouldn't seep through and also prep my page for the paint

I then added a bit of torn paper across the top
I used a combination of paint colors to create my circles
I simply applied them with my fingers, on top of the color I added a bit of white in the center of each circle and blended


for the black, I used oil pastels and smeared them with my finger
The girl on my page is from Stampotique called 
Jasmin by artist Jo Capper-Sandon
I colored her with Copic Markers
Lastly
I printed out my sentiment and adhered 


I am in love with this page, I love the colors and the easy relaxing vibe to it
Thanks for coming by, enjoy your day and remember to "relax"

5 comments: