Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Roc Nicholas Design Team - Button Fairy

Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog. Today is the 7th and that means that it's my turn to post for the Roc Nicholas design team. YAY! 


I wanted to do something different this month and so I decided to go back, way back to something that I used to love to create and I've made a few but it's been years. Each time I create one I just love it.

So I did a Button Fairy this month with some of Roc's stamps
Namely:


I love how she turned out and I even used a couple of antique buttons in there. 
Button Fairies are really fun to make, it's almost soothing



I couldn't decide if I liked the black background or the light colored background for the photo so I did both haha!!
Have a wonderful day, thanks for coming by the blog!!

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm... I agree it's difficult to choose, like them both!
    Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both backgrounds but the black one is a little more dramatic and shows your button fairy off to her best I think. She is just gorgeous! Anne x

    ReplyDelete