Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Stampotique Challenge 193 - Polka Dots

Welcome back to the blog, this week on the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog our hostess is Samantha Read and she has chosen the theme "Polka Dots"

Here is what Sam says about this challenge:
"I included polka dots in a previous challenge and everyone who took part seemed to have such fun, I thought we could revisit them :) Have fun!"

Well, I just love circles and polka dots and such so this challenge was fun for me. 
Of course I had to do a journal page because I just love working in my journals. 

This page was a clean up page.  I used it to clean up leftover paint on my craft mat. 
I think the bright colors in the background are so beautiful even though they were just splotched on the page
For this project I used Stampotique Stamps:

BunnyRoc's Angel - By Artist Roc Nicholas 
Love Definition - By Amy Wilson Wellenstein



This page kind of took on a life of it's own but I really like that there is so much to see and look at and there are polka dots everywhere



I hope you will come by the blog and take on this fun challenge with us. You could win a 30.00 gift certificate to the Stampotique online store.

5 comments:

  1. this is so great! thanks for using a couple of my stamps to make such an amazing piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabtastic pages Claudine, loving the colours and shapes and the stamps are just fabulous! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, I've had to have a few looks to take it all in - marvellous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It shows that you had lots of fun on this fab page! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claudine this is wonderful, I now see why people go on about 'white space' Really love this, and the sentiment is perfect! Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete