Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Her Soul Danced - Roc Nicholas Design Team Post

Welcome back to the blog and thanks for stopping by. Today is my day to post for the Roc Nicholas Design Team
I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be on this team, Roc's stamps are so fun and whimsical and I just love using them

By the way, have you seen Roc's new released stamps? 
Come by Stampotique and check them out, they are fabulous!



I started this canvas with acrylic paint and added a bit of white paint with a credit card over it



I then added loads of elements to make up my background, the black honeycombs is black embossing paste, applied through a stencil


For the row of houses at the bottom, I added words stamped with Roc's brand new stamp Roc's Tree
I also added flourishes around the edges of my canvas with Roc's stamp called Heart Vine

Here is a close up look at the row of houses


I then added my main images and Phrase


The two girls are stamps:

and the phrase is one of Roc's new stamps

On a side note - those beautiful wings are the art of Tanager Hammerface one of my wonderful artsy friends. I love her! You can check out her Facebook page here: Fairies and Finds She is amazing.

Thanks for coming by and make sure to check out all of Roc's stamps at Stampotique.com

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. claudine - i can't tell you how much i LOVE this! it's beautiful!! love how cleverly you used my stamps!! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous canvas, very uplifting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEE! I love you back, Claudine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your artwork is so gorgeous! I could look at it all day! The colors! The designs! They just makes me feel happy! :-)
    <3 Tanager

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Claudine. So much Color! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i do love this, love the background and the way you have shown us how you got to it, such a vibrant piece x

    ReplyDelete