Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Been Sick but working anyway

So I have been sick with this terrible head cold, I gotta tell you, it's just miserable. Not only because your sick but because you can't craft and enjoy it. At any rate, I did manage to get down in my craft room and have some fun making a few birthday cards and some really cool ATCs. I also am taking a Life Book course by http://willowing.ning.com/groups/group/show?groupUrl=life-book&xg_source=msg_invite_group  I was able to get some of that done but I'm still working on a page in my art journal. Here are a few things I have done.

This is a card for my 19 year old daughter's birthday.

This one is a birthday card for a friend of mine in California.

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, bothe of these are just beautiful. Love the saying on the first one, just perfect for a daughter :)

    ReplyDelete